Electrol understands that there is no room for product failure in mission critical data centers. The higher levels of quality components, precision manufacturing and testing - along with the special care and attention to detail that we build into our PowerWhip products, assures you that each whip will meet or exceed the high levels of reliability and performance standards they have been designed for:
• Two Manufacturing Facilities Located in Hartland, Wisconsin and Monterrey, Mexico
• Established in 1961
• Core competency - Power Distribution Cables
• ISO 9001:2008 - Underwriters Laboratories
• UL Certified PowerWhips
• Lean and Six Sigma Certifications
Electrol is part of IMS Companies, a diversified group of companies positioned with the size, scale and reach necessary to provide innovative solutions for its customers through custom manufacturing and development of proprietary products.
IMS uniquely provides its customers with:
- Global Manufacturing Footprint - IMS provides customers solutions by leveraging the footprint provided by the six IMS manufacturing facilities, totaling over 1,000,000 square feet in the US and Mexico, and a well-developed IMS global supply chain.
- Broad Base of Flexible Internal Capabilities – IMS facilities feature state of the art equipment with a wide range of capabilities in tooling, stamping, fabricating, machining, assembly and related secondary operations.
- Innovative Culture – The IMS culture encourages leveraging of the capabilities and reach across IMS to meet the unique need of OEMs and customers.
- Innovative Leading Products – The result of IMS' culture of innovation is showcased through our line of leading products in the data and audio-visual markets, available through the Installer's Choice and IMS Engineered Products brands.
The IMS Companies include Buhrke-Olson, IMS Engineered Products, Global Gear & Machining and Electrol, who collectively serve a wide array of industries, including the appliance, automotive, commercial vehicle, communications, consumer, electronics, medical and various industrial markets.